Monday, December 17, 2007

Great book website!

I am UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED about this website I found on Saturday. It's called Bookmooch.com, and it's awesome! You put books that you own but don't want anymore on it and are given a tenth of a point for each one you add. If someone wants one of your books, you just pay to ship it to them, and you are awarded 1 point. Every book on the site costs 1 point, so you basically just trade your books for someone else's! You get 1 point for each book you send to someone else and for every 10 books you put on, you get another point. AMAZING!!! I've already had requests for 4 of my books and I've requested 3 books to be sent to me. I'll let you know if this site's really as good as it seems once I get my books! I can't wait to get them . . . I've asked for Empire Falls by Richard Russo, All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy, and The Known World by Edward P. Jones.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you should try www.swaptree.com. better than bookmooch, can trade books, cds, dvds, and video games.

rb said...

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out!